Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
Two people can accomplish more than twice as much as one, they get a better return for their labor. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But people who are alone when they fall are in real trouble.
Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
The Care Ministry is a ministry to the congregation of OHCC from the committed to the occasional attendees with a primary focus on the spiritual and relational needs of all who attend OHCC.
The Care Ministry's purpose is focused on assisting all to get plugged into fellowship with others at OHCC, to one another, and to God and to foster individual spiritual growth and maturity.
Our desire is that each family or individual that becomes a part of the OHCC family would have a personal connection with a Care Group Leader.
- To develop a personal relationship with each family or individual in our Care Group.
- To encourage and pray for and/or with those in our Care Group.
- To build relationships with those in our Care Group through phone calls, cards, and other forms of communication.
- When necessary, to make personal visits to those in our Care Group.
- Build relationships through various communication methods
- Meet needs during times of crisis, sickness, and financial hardships
- Communicate the vision of Pastor and answer any questions about OHCC
- Serve, love and care for the individuals of OHCC